[Wine] Re: Windows API opens up???

burkey wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 28 17:21:11 CST 2008

The thing that worries me more, is that MS makes a token available under a restrictive license, this is then used in a years time to accuse wine of using said information in their projects.

A little bit like what SCO tried on Linux.

As for the MS XML document format.. there is already a perfectly good one that exists, it is called the open document format.  MS needs to learn to comply with the world, this is exactly why I hate that company so much.