[Wine] Debian/Ubuntu .deb packages?!

Evil Jay wine at eternaldusk.com
Fri Feb 29 09:10:49 CST 2008

People are probably anxious because the last working package on Ubuntu
was 0.9.54.

The 0.9.55 package was built with the newer gcc (which is the default in
Hardy), and segfaults for most people if they try to run anything.  As
far as I know, it was never fixed - the broken package is still in the
repos.

-J