[Wine] IDAFree-4.9: screen does not get displayed properly

Juergen Leising juergen.leising at gmx.de
Fri Feb 29 18:14:34 CST 2008

Hello,

when I try and run IDA (wine idafree49.exe) under wine-0.9.56
(also wine-0.9.36) the screen with the assembler listing
(and other listings) does not get displayed properly:
The strings overwrite each other, thus leading to an unreadable
result. Cf.

http://www.screenshots.cc/view_image/6cc4d1836/ida_wine_0.9.56.png

I have tried various settings in winecfg, but without success.

The graphics card is a matrox mga550, and the monitor is an lcd
monitor, connected via DVI port. Is this a problem for wine?

What could I do to get a "normal" display?

Bye, bye

Juergen