[Wine] Sins of a Solar Empire sound & font problems

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at sprintpcs.com
Fri Feb 29 19:49:37 CST 2008

Nameless wrote:
> I have tried driver emulation and it didn't solve the problem. I will try OSS, although as you can see here (http://forums.sinsofasolarempire.com/?aid=171844), it should run well with ALSA. As for disabling sound, that is hardly a solution :)
>
> Any other suggestions?

Nameless:

As a part of troubleshooting a problem, we recommend several steps to
take.

Can you visit the Applications Database to see if someone else has made
this program work.  If there is no entry, please create one.  I would
like for you to attempt to turn off sound emulation for your game just
to see if it that solves the display problem.  If you cannot get sound
working and you have used any methods discussed in the Applications
Database, please go to the Bugzilla and if there are no entries for your
program and sound problems, create a new bugzilla entry.  Please add
your bug report to the Applications Database entry.

James McKenzie