No subject

Wed Feb 20 09:39:33 CST 2008

games is pretty much in its infancy at this point so I hope to see
that grow in the future. My first question as I looked around was
wondering whether gaming apps that were in there had been checked were
checked in Crossover Games or Crossover Office? Maybe I missed it. I
don't know yet.

   Anyway, I am really happy to see a second path for Windows gamers
in Linux. That's not really me but I've got one in the house.

Cheers,
Mark