[Wine] Ubuntu + Wine = Can't See My WoW :(

Aaron Kincer kincera at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:47:03 CST 2008

I don't know how graphics intensive WoW is, but I can attest that the Intel
chipset, for lack of a better word, sucks.

I've used it on Urban Terror and you have to turn texture settings and such
as low as it will got to make it remotely playable. And there are some maps
that it just can't handle (try less than 10 fps).

The moral of the story is that if WoW is anywhere near as intensive as Urban
Terror, even if you get it working, you might not like the results.