[Wine] Fwd: System logout when installing software

Zhongli Xu zhongli.xu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 02:48:17 CST 2008

Hi James,

Thanks for the info.

On my ubuntu, I run wine as an account (not root) of administer. The setup
is OK.
But as an ordinary user, the system logout during the installation before I
can react. The windows software will install some drivers, which requires
reboot.

Does WINE has any method to prevent this automatic logout behavior?