[Wine] Fwd: System logout when installing software

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Thu Jan 24 00:09:02 CST 2008

Hi!
  It's evident that it's Xserver crash. It crashes probably because it's input
is not fully checked for occurences of incorrect data, passed by wine. Could
you try to run the program using the command line
WINEDEBUG=-all,+x11drv wine 2>trace.txt setup.exe
and post about the last 200 lines of trace.txt here ? It will show, what the
wine X11 driver is trying to do.
   With regards, Pavel Troller