[Wine] building 64 bit binaries from source

Ove Kaaven ovek at arcticnet.no
Fri Jan 25 20:03:35 CST 2008

Aryeh M. Friedman skrev:
> Doesn't work:
>
> aryeh at flosoft:/home/aryeh/wine% ./configure --disable-wine64
> CFLAGS="-m32" CXXFLAGS="-m32"

Wine's configure doesn't really work like that, I think. Try it more
like I suggested (this should work with bash, don't know about other
shells):

CC="gcc -m32" CXX="g++ -m32" ./configure --disable-win64

You could also look in the configure.ac to see what else needs to be
done, since it tweaks itself for x86_64*linux already.

Also make sure you really do have a gcc capable of building 32-bit
binaries...