[Wine] Games for Intel graphics

Endre Oma endre.88.oma at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 11:00:48 CST 2008

Hi, I'm new in this list.
As the title explains, I would like know which game that work in wine,
with intel graphics. I've experinced that games like Heroes of Might and
Magic III won't work, but a game like Soldier of Fortune, which is a
newer game, works.

If you know of a game that works in wine, please try to list them here,
with additional tweaks as to how you got it to work, plus the usual info
like: driver version, chipset, mesa version (the 3d library which wine
(or x.org?) links to) and last, but not least the wine version. (maybe
some of this is overkill, but I think it can be of necessity somewhere)

I hope I didn't ask for too much.

Endre Oma