[Wine] One application that I would like to see work.

Ove Kaaven ovek at arcticnet.no
Sun Jan 27 04:59:48 CST 2008

Saurian skrev:
> http://www.chproducts.com/retail/tech_control_manager.html
>
> The above is the last road block for me, into round filing my Win2k
> partition.
>
> Unfortunately, the way the joystick system works in Linux, I don't think
> this is even a possibility.
>
> I need the above applications ability to map joystick switches to
> keystrokes and the ability to combine axises with mathematical functions.

Assuming you want to control a Linux application with the joystick, not
a Windows applications, it sounds like this would be best done without Wine.

Start with e.g. http://freshmeat.net/projects/joy2key/, and if it
doesn't support these "mathematical functions" already, ask the author
to add it, or better, add it yourself, it's open source.