[Wine] Games for Intel graphics

Rashid N. Achilov achilov-rn at askd.ru
Mon Jan 28 02:04:10 CST 2008

On Saturday 26 January 2008, Endre Oma wrote:
> Hi, I'm new in this list.
> As the title explains, I would like know which game that work in wine,
> with intel graphics. I've experinced that games like Heroes of Might and
> Magic III won't work, but a game like Soldier of Fortune, which is a
> newer game, works.
>
> If you know of a game that works in wine, please try to list them here,
> with additional tweaks as to how you got it to work, plus the usual info

Do not know about many 3D actions - isn't my. But:

Heroes of Might and Magic II works fine
Heroes of Might and Magic III works fine
Disciples II works OK for gaming, but crashed from time to time when press
button "Library" or "Go out of castle"
--
   With Best Regards.
   Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), Web: http://www.askd.ru/~shelton