[Wine] Games for Intel graphics

Anurag Mishra mishra.anurag07 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 09:15:03 CST 2008

Age of Empires 2 and Counter Strike work fine with version 0.9.48 and
before( b4 wine defaulted to OpenGL thing). We'll I'm the guy Alexander has
been referring to, and I will file the bug once I get off with my exams. As
for my system config

C2D E6300, 1 GB ram, 250 GB HDD, Intel DG965RY mobo, and Intel GMA X3000
onboard graphics. BTW, Intel has poor support for graphics under Linux
(Windows driver are better, but not upto the mark).