[Wine] Photoshop cs 2 hardware error

Anthony speel3k at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:48:09 CST 2008

Installed PS CS2 and after install it ran fine .. it never came to the
activation screen but it was working, the I closed it, then i tried to run
it within the gnome menu. Applications > Wine > Programs > Photoshop Cs2 ..
tried to load it, once it finished loading all the goodies I got this error
"Unable to continue because of a hardware or system error. Sorry, but this
error is unrecoverable" (what a sad sad error). Anywho I ran it in the
terminal and got this

err:shell:HCR_GetFolderAttributes HCR_GetFolderAttributes should be called
for simple PIDL's only!
fixme:font:WineEngRemoveFontResourceEx :stub

err:shell:HCR_GetFolderAttributes HCR_GetFolderAttributes should be called
for simple PIDL's only!
goes on a loop then comes to that second error

Any help would be great :) thanks.

Ah forgot to mention i'm running ubuntu gutsy