[Wine] Re: Wine can't read mounted ISO

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 1 07:58:14 CDT 2008

> Thanks for your response. Try as I might, I don't quite see how to change the type assigned to the drive. When I look at the action options under drives, the only ones available are add, map, remove, and save, which seems overly simplistic. All of the drives have a column designated "type" but none of them actually have a type assigned.

Where are you looking? I'm referring to winecfg, on the drives tab. There should be a button that says "show advanced", and when you click it, a drop-down box for selecting type will appear (along with some other advanced options).

But I am on Linux, and I just noticed your original post said you were on a Mac. I didn't think winecfg was different on a Mac, but I could be wrong. If so, hopefully a Mac user will be able to help you.