[Wine] Problem with a Win16 application fonts

smccarthy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 1 19:27:25 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I have a win16 app running. It works ok, but the fonts are almost unreadable. I've tried to change the fonts with winecfg changing the dpi and the options on the Desktop Integration tab, but only the dialogs get changed, the main window doesn't update.  I've used winetricks to download all the fonts, but it didn't improve.

Are there any special changed that can be made to a win16 application so its font size increases?

I'm running wine 1.1.0 on ubuntu 8.04.

Thanks.