[Wine] Re: autocad 2008 and wine

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 2 11:54:42 CDT 2008

What I am saying has to be taken with a grain of salt: I have another application with some of the installer problem (because it seems to be sharing the same version of Installshield) as you and running on Visual Basic as you. That's the only common point to try to understand from each other. My app. is installing msxml4 on its own.

The autocad I have is a much older (98?) and had been patched and will not be supported by Wine so I won't comment on it.