[Wine] Adding .dll to Wine

gazmania wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 3 00:47:14 CDT 2008

Hi I currently have a bug (13382) with bugzilla but it seems to be taking a while to fix so I am trying to see if I can get this program going myself.
I downloaded and used "Dependancy Walker" and found a few .dll files missing, so I downloaded them from the net and installed them. The problem is that when I install them they themselves seem to be missing .dll files? Is this because the .dll files are incompatible because they are new? I read somewhere you need to use win98 .dll files with wine???

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Various people have tried to get this app working with wine for the last 2 years but so far been unsuccessful.

Gaz