[Wine] How to delete incomplete installation of Wine 1.1

martosurf wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 6 16:32:43 CDT 2008

Hi, I downloaded the 1.1 source version and after compiling it found "hardy.sh', a script provided to install all the libraries Wine could need - and lot of then were not present at compilation time.

After runnig hardy.sh I did a "make uninstall" which remove lot of Wine files but when I want to run again './tools/wineinstall' it says "Wine is already configured" and so on.

So my question is how do I *completely* remove all wine files to compile it again without the script './tools/wineinstall' keep telling it's already compiled?? arghh

I did install again Wine from repositories and uninstalled it with hope it will take away this but nothing happens =P

BTW, I'm running Ubuntu Hardy.

Tnx!!