[Wine] Battlefield 2 - How to run without crack?

Blink182br wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 7 08:11:05 CDT 2008

I have a original Key of BF2, but don't the cds anymore, so I Downloaded the DVD image, install and runs perfectly with patch 1.41 and crack on SP(and kicked via PB on MP because crack), so I Try to use the DVD to start the game without crack but I don't have sucess, so I Download many "Mini-image of the game" and try to mount and specify in Wine, but I don't have sucess! :(

What I have to do?

PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'm Brazilian