[Wine] Re: Printing /MYOB

yonnie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 7 11:21:58 CDT 2008

It's whatever was current release during March.  I have no way of doing regression tests, nor determining which broke what.  IMHO the kernel is a suspect too, and March was a lot of upgrades ago for F8.  The target system (F8KDE) gets used for MYOB about once a week and printing invoices about once a month, it took awhile before we discovered the system was really broken, we had initially thought it was a settings error.  It was when I tried installing MYOB onto the systems using F8(gnome) that I realized the problem may be more than a setting issue.  I don't understand enough about Linux to perform regression errors using those code(s), it's beyond my skill-level.  I'm just a Linux user who became extremely tired of Windows.  Since we don't have a need for networking MYOB, I'm thinking of switching to the free version of Quasar, just hesitant over all the data that would have to be re-entered.  It would be so much simpler if Wine would start working again.