[Wine] Re: Darwine Can't See CUPS Printers

bgood wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 7 13:06:43 CDT 2008

After trying everything I could think of and getting nowhere with my initial Darwine package, I tried the Darwine package at  http://thisismyinter.net/?p=47 and it works. Took me quite a while to get Quicken to download it's updates -- started working after I installed Flash for Firefox. I also installed the latest X11 package from Xquartz which fixed a Firefox 3 crash problem.

Now if I could just get X11 to stop moving the application window down every time there's a screen refresh/change.

Thanks for all the help.