[Wine] Getting WIne to see hidden folders in Linux?

Sethusoid wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 8 00:18:11 CDT 2008

I'm running IMGBurn on WINE and I've run into a problem.  Imgburn itself works great, and I've burned a few CD's and DVD's already.  My problem is this, I use a separate computer to do DVD video conversions and have always accessed the resulting files to burn from that computer across my home network.
Now, Windows shares are mounted in the following directory:

/home/seth/.gvfs/

The problem is, when I open an open file dialog in Imgburn running under WINE, it does not see the files or folders that are hidden (begin with a . ), making it impossible to navigate to the .gvfs directory in my home folder.  I've tried just typing the full path name in the open file dialog, but it only accepts so many characters and won't let me type the full path.   I'm thinking there has to be a very simple solution for this that I'm missing.

Anyone have any ideas?