[Wine] Rumble Fighter. A free game that won't work.
wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 8 12:06:07 CDT 2008
- Name of the Distribution (And it's version)
Ultumix GNU/Linux 0.1.7.7
- Name of the software and it's version (Ex: Wine 0.9.37)
Rumble Fighter V 1.5.9 (0612)
- Your desktop (KDE,Gnome,Xfce,Fluxbox...)
KDE / Gnome
- Errors from the software. And if possible, tell when or/and when it happens.
When logging in to play the game.
This service is for North American Users Only. Thank you for your interest.
I'm in North America!
- Your computer configuration.
Awesome dual core 64 bit AMD AM2 2600 Mhz 128 bit GPU Nvidia 256 MB 2 GB RAM 800 DDR2 bla bla bla.
Could this have anything to do with it? In my registry the local value is 00000409
I think that maybe changing the time zone to US Pacific Standard Time zone might fix it. Do I do this in the registry editor? If I do how? Is there anything else that this program could be looking for that would tell it what country it was in?
This is a free game to download and to use. A lot of my GNU/Linux friends love to use it in Windows.
If you could fix this you could even play it in any country.
I upgraded Wine it didn't help.
More information about the wine-users