[Wine] Temp folder size problem?

drmel94 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 8 14:33:03 CDT 2008

I haven't been able to find anything directly addressing this problem. I'm running eeebuntu Hardy on a eee PC 900 and trying to install a program (CDC's EpiInfo), but I get an error message saying, "Could not create temporary file, not enough free temporary disk space. Please free up disk space and rerun this installation."

I'm assuming that the temporary file is trying to open in the drive c: "temp" folder, and when I pull up the properties for that folder it lists the available space as 0 bytes. So what do I do to fix this?