[Wine] Dreamweaver CS3 and Wine 1.1.1

jame86 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 12 06:06:42 CDT 2008

I took the plunge and got rid of my windows machine (well I have a separate HDD with XP, that I use in a "trayless tray" when needed!), and turned to Ubuntu.

I had seen things todo with wine before, and as such tried it out quite quickly with Dreamweaver CS3.  As I cant be without that one for long (not that I cant write the scripts!).

I was happy to see thismornings Wine update, pitty it broke dreamweaver!

It caused DW to only run once per "boot of ubuntu", and when it did the screen mapping was off, so much that the title and status bars were off the screen.  I tried to roll back wine, but didnt get very far.  So removed wine, and reinstalled it (latest) along with DW, and now all seams fine.

Any ideas??

Damingo