[Wine] Re: Rumble Fighter. A free game that won't work.

ultumix wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 14 21:42:05 CDT 2008

Yes and it has nothing to do with the local. I have tested this in XP and got the same result except that I could log in. The same error message came up in XP.

The real problem is that it won't try to log in when I click the button or press enter. This is a Wine problem or the game itself. If you can please try to run the game It would be most appreciated so that you can find out what I'm talking about. It will happen on your system too.