[Wine] close to running framemaker 8

robbie d wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 16 05:46:36 CDT 2008

Hello felllow wine users,
Using some of the dll packages from my vista machine, I managed to complete the installation of framemaker 8.
When the application is run for the first time, it asks for the EULA to be accepted. The first time this happened, wine asked to install 'Gecko' for html to display (im assuming the EULA is a form based in html).  The buttons to accept, reject and cancel the EULA are displayed, but the actual text of the EULA is not. I have tried key combinations of all sorts and no luck. Anyone have any ideas? Im using wine 1.1.1