[Wine] Where to get libcapi20 ?

lists.wine-users at duinheks.nl lists.wine-users at duinheks.nl
Wed Jul 16 15:33:16 CDT 2008

Hallo slok,

Op woensdag 16 juli 2008 schreef slok aan wine-users at winehq.org:

 sl> Hello,  this afternoon I have had the same trouble, after some
 sl> time of searching I get the solution, so here is it:

You're obviously better in searching then I am :)

 sl> you have to install isdn4k-utils
 sl> download from here(this are the last :S):
 sl> ftp://ftp.isdn4linux.de/pub/isdn4linux/CVS-Snapshots/isdn4k-util
 sl> s-CVS-2007-11-27.tar.bz2

Thanks. I'll have a look at it tomorrow. Richt now I need
sleep.

 sl> PD: sorry for my poor english :D

Your English is perfectly understandable. And mine is not
perfect either.

Groeten,

           Hans.

jdh punt beekhuizen bij duinheks punt nl

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5/080603
 * Origin: The Wizard is using MBSE/Linux (2:280/1018)