[Wine] Re: Problems with sound and video when running team fortress

Parkbench wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 17 23:27:10 CDT 2008

Compiz is not installed, in-game community is disabled, and I'm using a nvidia 8600 gt and I have the driver that the restricted drivers thing told me to download, whatever it is. I don't know what changed, but now the audio and menu works, but the background of the main menu of the game is just black, and the words in the server list are just blocky and unreadable. In-game, there are black boxes all over the screen.