[Wine] Re: help a newbie; X (font?) error with "gold" app?

LazyBoy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 18 23:03:16 CDT 2008

The executable was placed in the directory shown.  Whether that counts as "successful" I don't know.  I don't know what else the installer was trying to do.

When I ran the installer, it downloaded a bunch of language files, then it asked me to click a button that would start the (real) app to install them.  Timewise, it seemed like (most of) the errors in my installer post were when it was trying to run the app.  It could have been buffered output though.  I notice that the two sets of errors are very different, so maybe this is wrong.

Thanks,
LB