[Wine] Diablo II not working

jeffayle wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 18 23:08:18 CDT 2008

Everywhere I look people are just saying that Diablo II runs perfectly on wine without any problems. I installed successfully, but when I insert the play disc, my screen resolution changes and in the corner I can see one white letter with a black background that is constantly changing not apparently spelling anything. After a while this stops, and I can't do anything until I restart X.

I am using the original Diablo II with no expansion packs on fedora core 9  with wine 1.0

thanks
 -Jeff