[Wine] Re: help a newbie; X (font?) error with "gold" app?

LazyBoy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 19 10:46:19 CDT 2008

I can't tell from your post if you got language files with your downloader or not.  If you select a language on the page you pointed to, the downloader you get installs that language (free) along with the app.  Did you do that or did you get an installer without checking a language?

I suspect that neither the downloader nor the app hit the parts of their code that need msvcp71.dll if you have no language files.

Thanks,
LB