[Wine] Re: help to install poser 7

bambanx wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 22 03:12:59 CDT 2008

i solucionate all my problems of crashes of windows , i was looking in forums about my problems and i could see what the instalation for defect to ubuntu 64 bits make this problems for of memory ram , i make my partitions manuals , with double of ram for the swap .. 2gigas  , (by defects was 4 gigas instalation ), update my ubuntu tehm i install the new catalist 8.7 , enabling the posix share ,and all the crashes whit wine dessapear xDD .

I hope this could help , for other users  , thanks .
PD: sorry for my english :D