[Wine] Libra092.exe on eeepc running Linux using Wine - well trying

westbay wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 22 08:14:47 CDT 2008

Hi,

I'm new to Wine and I'm trying to load Lbra092 on an eeepc running Linux.

All seems to go well until I get the following error msg.

C:\Program files\Libra\LibReg.dll

unable to register DLL/OCX:RegSvr32 failed with exit code 0x1

click abort retry or ignore

Choosing 'Ignore' which it says is not recommended

then asks 'Run Lbra?' returning yes  gives:

"failed to instantiate windows script control you will need to-download |& install windows script from Microsoft"

ok - exits Libra

Now what do I do please !?