[Wine] Re: WoW WotLK Beta cant install

Boktai1000 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 22 14:18:32 CDT 2008

I'm going to try to click the button as soon as I finish installing on my XP Partition, one thing I forgot to mention, you might need WoW + BC already installed to install this, I had both already on my Ubuntu and XP partition so it didn't say anything to me but the beta is a standalone client, and will install to a separate folder which will let you have your live realm install and beta install at the same time.  Again I'm not 100% sure if you need them because I already had both pre-installed.  I'll edit this post if the button works but I think I tried clicking it and it didn't, will retry though after.