[Wine] Printing /MYOB

Russell Butler russell at rj-il-butler.com
Wed Jul 23 00:54:07 CDT 2008

yonnie wrote:
> I had forgotten to mention... really sorry, but could be a major
> clue.  F6 had a printing issue with MYOB and so did the first several
> releases of F8.  I didn't close out our XP system until I had MYOB
> fully functional with F8 and that was FEB/MAR time frame.  One of the
> updates around end of Feb. started it (MYOB) working for us.  Then I
> killed the last M$ system we had.

Yonnie

There is another  thread just developed, and at least for the moment a
workaround for printing invoices at least.

If you open the invoice in the "Sales -Edit Service" window - basically
just select the invoice and click on it, you can do "Send to - Disk"
which will generate a pdf based on your invoice. If you save it in a
linux - accessible directory, you can then print it.

HTH

Russell