[Wine] C:WindowsTempCloseApp.exe

Jerry Hnidy jerlinux at wowway.com
Wed Jul 23 09:59:15 CDT 2008

The ahsetup.exe that I am trying to get is the program to input commands
to an X10 module that then controls electric lights etc throughout the
home.
When installed in a windows machine, it becomes Active Home.  And shows
each of the outlets, lights, or motors that you have set up on the home
grid.

My file is 3.4 Meg.

The one that your message points to is called air hunter.  I don't know
what size the file is but I can tell you that before the error message
pops up, the install looks just like active home when I put it on a
windows machine.

I don't think that the file I am trying to install is air hunter.  But,
it does appear that my set up file installs or activates the closeapp
program.

I THOUGHT that the closeapp came with windows as I have seen this
program run on windows machines but only when I have hit the shut down
button.

--
Jerry Hnidy
Woodhaven, Mi