[Wine] Re: Fedora 9 32-bit WARNING: No OpenGL library found

Francesco wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 23 13:48:09 CDT 2008

Well, you're under Fedora right ? I don't know dylib but after few researches, it seems to be Mac OS X related. So, my question : why have you this flag ???????

Can you copy & paste the beginning of the "core tests" section from "config.log" ? I would like to verify eveything is ok with your system configuration detection.

For example, on my laptop, I have :
## ----------- ##
## Core tests. ##
## ----------- ##

configure:2132: checking build system type
configure:2150: result: i686-pc-linux-gnu
configure:2172: checking host system type
configure:2187: result: i686-pc-linux-gnu
configure:2253: checking whether make sets $(MAKE)
configure:2274: result: yes
configure:2331: checking for gcc
configure:2347: found /usr/bin/gcc
configure:2358: result: gcc
configure:2596: checking for C compiler version
configure:2603: gcc --version >&5
gcc (GCC) 4.1.2 (Gentoo 4.1.2 p1.1)

configure:2606: $? = 0
configure:2613: gcc -v >&5