[Wine] spring cleaning in wine

OSuKaRu^-^ wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 24 01:59:45 CDT 2008

recently i find that my wine dont close when i close a program.  i have to doubleclick on the "X" to close it.
I know is the registry, because i backupped, i erased it, and with the new registry files closed at time, but, in fact, a lot of programs dont work.
If i know the registry entry that slows down the wine closes,...

Other Fact is that in the gnome panel, the aplication tab, wine subtab, is full of old programs tah i had already uninstalled (by unninstall programs or the "unninstal wine software" program).
Someone can helpme to erase all this crap?
"senkyu" 8)