[Wine] MSWord 2007 suddenly stopped working!

Checkhovian wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 24 10:10:51 CDT 2008

Hello,

I use AbiWord for my regular personal use, but I require real MSWord2007 occasionally for work, so installed it and have had it working fine fine for some time now, but yesterday it suddenly just stopped. Can't open the program at all. When I try it pops me up with two errors. they both say Microsoft C++ Visual Runtime Library - R6034 - An application has made an attempt to load the c runtime library incorrectly.

I'm running wine 0.9.59 on Ubuntu (Hardy). Any and all help appreciated