[Wine] C&C: The First Decade games not working correctly

Lachie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 25 21:13:54 CDT 2008

Hey all,

Having a bit of trouble getting the Command and Conquer: The First Decade games to work. Basically, Renegade and Red Alert 2 both work. However, all remaining games don't.

Tiberium Dawn complains that a CD is required. Generals, Zero Hour and Tiberian Sun, which is the game I most wanted to play, simply don't play. After opening the program in wine, the splash appears, then disappears, and nothing happens.

I've done all the things which are listed in the APPDB articles for both the pack, and the individual games, but to no avail.

Any help?