[Wine] Re: Ventrilo and Wine

Max_Weisen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 26 20:39:13 CDT 2008

Well. I successfully got ventrilo installed like I said. I dont have World of Warcraft installed just yet but I am sure they work both at the same time very well. It just depends on your computers specs such as RAM size.

But Ventrilo is giving me some problems saying it cannot find GSM 6.10 codec, so I cannot hear people in vent and I cannot talk in vent nor use my push to talk key. So it still needs to be perfected for linux. If anyone knows how to fix this problem please reply here.