[Wine] Re: Tomb Raider 2 -> CreateDevice Error

SusieV wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 27 15:19:00 CDT 2008

thank you very much.

Well... when I write this, the terminal give me the same notice image of the firs post but also this:

Code:
virginia at ubuntu:~/.wine/drive_c/Programmi/Core Design/Tomb Raider II$ wine Tomb2.exe
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32f558,0x00000000), stub!
err:d3d7:IDirect3DImpl_7_CreateDevice The application wants to create a Direct3D device, but non-opengl surfaces are set in the registry. Please set the surface implementation to opengl or autodetection to allow 3D rendering

and give me also the settings window.
If I do "ok" in this window, there is again the image notice.