[Wine] Money Manager no longer working

David Shaw dj.shaw at btconnect.com
Wed Jul 30 05:24:42 CDT 2008

Thanks or the confirmation, dimesio.  However, I now have another
problem - with the regression test.

The first one ran OK but now, when I try and recompile Wine for the
second test, compilation fails with the error

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
winegcc: gcc failed.
make[2]: *** [wldap32.dll.so] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/david/wine-git/dlls/wldap32'
make[1]: *** [wldap32] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/david/wine-git/dlls'
make: *** [dlls] Error 2

and despite staying up to the wee small hours this morning with Google
and the Wine website, I can't work out how to get it going again  :-S

David