[Wine] Firewall exception list

neVs wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 31 02:22:57 CDT 2008

Hi guys,
I tried to install CoDeSys on my Wine (1.0.0-1ubuntu4~hardy1) on Ubuntu 8.04.
The Microsoft .DotNet Framework 2.0 is installed by using winetricks.

But the installer of CoDeSys stops at 90% with an error:

"There was an error at adding a program to the firewall exception list:
"C:\Programme\3S CoDeSys\CoDeSys\Common\CoDeSys.exe"

Google told me, programs can write their entry into the registry on the firewall exceptions list exactly here:
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPoli cy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List

But in the registry there is no such entry.
My idea was to create a "fake list" in the registry but that didnt work.

So, are there any suggestions?

greetz neVs