[Wine] Re: license server platform authentication

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 31 06:53:01 CDT 2008

Here there is not much Wine can do. The university's server is checking your system and wine is just relaying the info. My license server is installed locally within Wine, so I do not have this problem (it's like an offline system, just checking for the ethernet card but not actually going to a true server).

Unfortunately, you will probably ask the university system admin to accept i86_r or to install the client within Wine.