[Wine] Band in a Box 2008 with Ubuntu through wine?

Bear wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 1 21:25:12 CDT 2008

I am really getting into my new Ubuntu Hardy Heron software but wondered if any music lovers amongst you could give me some advice? I heavily use Band in a Box 2008 on the XP side of my machine and have tried to install it, through the wine emulator so I can use it in Ubuntu. I could then, more or less, abandon the XP side on a 90% basic. Something I would very much like to do. Unfortunately BB 2008 is not "coming up" when I click on the wine, programs, band in a box icon. It "thinks about it " for a while and then the cursor becomes normal again and nothing happens .I have no idea why because it was installed through the wine emulator. I hope someone might be able to help?

Thanks in anticipation,

Bear.
 [Crying or Very sad]