[Wine] Re: Running games installed in Windows

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 2 03:59:59 CDT 2008

Jeffz is 100 percent correct I am 100 percent sick of having to say its your fault in winehq when they do this.

Something Evil Jay is missing just because it works now any of the next updates could kill the game.

Clearly think of wine as a completely different version of windows.  There are very few applications that will work being run from different versions of windows without being installed.   Any application still getting updates  like WoW it is really like I have a gun and will play Russian rollete until it kills me.