[Wine] dogfood advanced ip scanner

warez at fonix.md warez at fonix.md
Mon Jun 2 12:41:13 CDT 2008

console output:

bash-3.1# wine Advanced\ IP\ Scanner.exe
err:ipaddress:IPADDRESS_GetPartIndex We subclassed the wrong window!
(hwnd=0x70034)
err:ipaddress:IPADDRESS_GetPartIndex We subclassed the wrong window!
(hwnd=0x3004c)
err:ipaddress:IPADDRESS_GetPartIndex We subclassed the wrong window!
(hwnd=0x30058)
err:ipaddress:IPADDRESS_GetPartIndex We subclassed the wrong window!
(hwnd=(nil))
err:ipaddress:IPADDRESS_GetPartIndex We subclassed the wrong window!
(hwnd=(nil))
err:ipaddress:IPADDRESS_GetPartIndex We subclassed the wrong window!
(hwnd=(nil))
err:ipaddress:IPADDRESS_GetPartIndex We subclassed the wrong window!
(hwnd=(nil))
err:ipaddress:IPADDRESS_GetPartIndex We subclassed the wrong window!
(hwnd=(nil))

as can be seen in the attachement , i couldn't enter more than 2 digits in
the ip adress field between dots
i wanted to write in 192 buc only 19 came out (only 2 digits)

i had same bugs in previous versions of wine (e.g. 0.95) under fiew
different destribs (ubuntu, opensuse,slackware,slax)